TOKENINFO is available since version 1.0.0.
Retrieves information from token.
TOKENINFO function consumes a token from the top of the stack and pushes back a map containing the token information:
- type: type of token 'Read' or 'Write'
- issuance: timestamp of token creation, in milliseconds since the Unix Epoch
- expiry: timestamp of token expiration, in milliseconds since the Unix Epoch
- application: name of the application accessing the data
- apps: list of applications whose data can be accessed (usually limited to a single application)