BUCKETIZEframework bucketize gts bucketizer
BUCKETIZE framework allow to realign datapoints:
- A bucket is a time interval which spans a certain number of time units called the bucketspan
- BUCKETIZE sort the geotimeserie input, starts by computing the last bucket defined by lastbucket, always going backward in time.
- BUCKETIZE ends when there is no more ticks to compute, or when bucketcount is reached.
The bucketizer is a function that aggregates all the datapoints that falls into the bucket. It means their timestamp belongs to range
](bucketEnd - bucketspan);bucketEnd]. If there is no datapoint in the bucket range, there is no aggregate output for the bucket, and
BUCKETIZE jumps to the next non empty bucket.
|last bucket||bucket span||bucket count|
All the output will be bucketized. The bucket span and last bucket can be retrieved with
Up to bucketization, the other WarpLib functions will process the series differently. Empty buckets will be considered as values. You may need to remove the bucketized property from a GTS, with
You can use
BUCKETIZE with 3 different type of aggregators:
- The WarpLib aggregators: they are all named bucketizer.xxx, you will find them in the bucketizer section.
- A macro: for each bucket, BUCKETIZE will push a new sub Geo Time Series™ which will contain the ticks and values that falls in current bucket, then execute the macro. The macro can process the GTS, and let the aggregation result on the stack.
- A MACROBUCKETIZER: see
If the bucketizer argument is NULL, then BUCKETIZE do not create any new Geo Time Series™ but instead sets the lastbucket, bucketspan and bucketcount of its inputs without processing their data.
BUCKETIZE output is always a list of GTS, even if the input is a single GTS.